I really need these items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I really need these items!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hello there! I’m looking for some PSI I have traded of mine that I would really like to get back :) If you have ANY of the following let me know and I’ll make a trading list after someone replies! ~~Desert Break (Endangered Dama Gazelle) – Golden Fireplace (Deluxe Golden Dragon, willing to trade emo for it! c:) – Friendly Forest Window (Signature Deer) – Candy Cane Seeds (Peppermint Puppy)
    </p>

BlueWebkinzKitty wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:38 PM

Hello there! I’m looking for some PSI I have traded of mine that I would really like to get back :) If you have ANY of the following let me know and I’ll make a trading list after someone replies! ~~Desert Break (Endangered Dama Gazelle) – Golden Fireplace (Deluxe Golden Dragon, willing to trade emo for it! c:) – Friendly Forest Window (Signature Deer) – Candy Cane Seeds (Peppermint Puppy)

Hi there BWK (may I call you that?). I have Candy Cane Seeds. I’m looking mainly for PSI or Signature I can add for. LMK if you still need the seeds, and good luck in trying to get back the rest of those items! *AIW

miku12

BlueWebkinzKitty wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:38 PM

Hello there! I’m looking for some PSI I have traded of mine that I would really like to get back :) If you have ANY of the following let me know and I’ll make a trading list after someone replies! ~~Desert Break (Endangered Dama Gazelle) – Golden Fireplace (Deluxe Golden Dragon, willing to trade emo for it! c:) – Friendly Forest Window (Signature Deer) – Candy Cane Seeds (Peppermint Puppy)

I don’t have them but I hope you get them :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.