I SOLVED THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPE THIS MORNING!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I SOLVED THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPE THIS MORNING!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I did solve it at 4:52am this morning, Here it is Balerina Leotard top+Emerald polkadot rain boots+Summer fun swimsuit top. ENJOY!!!

i still can’t believe it!!! I LOVE my WWS!!!!! Thanks again Narnian!!!!!

crissy135

Yeah! So glad for you! Let me know if you need anything since you probably spent a lot of money making the recipe work!

Narnian100

I dont need anything guys:D if you want to know how much money I spent on trying to figure it out…. DRUM ROLLLLLLLL…….21,849!!!!!!! I have tryed to solve it for the few weeks and I kept track of the money on a calculator… whew its finally solved!! YAY!!!

cutieny2008

Thank you, Narnian. :D Congrats, I’ve been wanting that shirt forever. MOM: Thank you for the Zodiac Costume pieces! ^_^ Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Wowie Zowie!!! Thanks Narnian!!!! I can’t believe it!!! the biggest Mistery in Webkinz World has now been solved!!!! Way to go!!!!

ferretfriend

Wow, you really solved this??? I had a feeling the boots and swim suit top were in it. Congratulations! And thanks for being a person who is willing to share the recipe and not just get rich off of it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.