I SOLVED THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPE THIS MORNING!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I SOLVED THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPE THIS MORNING!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I did solve it at 4:52am this morning, Here it is Balerina Leotard top+Emerald polkadot rain boots+Summer fun swimsuit top. ENJOY!!!

ferretfriend

Oh Yeah. I’ve seen someone wearing it before, like 6 months ago, but they didn’t know who had made it.. Huh. Congratulations, Though! You did still solve it, because you worked real hard on it and made it by figuring it out not by finding the recipe somewhere

4BubbaGump

It was solved a long time ago by someone in kinzchat. They wouldn’t share the recipe

Narnian100

Huh you get a trophy for it??? I didnt get a trophy:( Maybe I didnt solve it first…. all I know that is yesterday morning at 4:52am I solved it. Awww abislu I just wish I could give you a big hug:D INTERNET HUG!!!!!

dogfish

Narnain, if you solve it first you get a special trophy. Sounds like it was solved by others as well, I guesss it was those clues they gave the other day. DF

dogfish

Congrats. Is your trophy for trade? I can offer several priceless items for it. LMK DF

abislu1

She sent me the first shirt she made :D :D :D I will send a gift soon Narnie. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.