If you have a name shop come here

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives If you have a name shop come here

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  brumuda 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

brumuda

I am making a contest to see who has the most creative name shop. I will pick a pet and name (either one that I have or am planning to get) and I will answer your questions (the ones you ask to pick a name at your name shops) and whoever guesses the right name wins a prize!

brumuda

meggypie04 wrote on 2012-12-11 at 06:52 PM

brumuda wrote on 2012-12-06 at 10:15 PM
      I am making a contest to see who has the most creative name shop. I will pick a pet and name (either one that I have or am planning to get) and I will answer your questions (the ones you ask to pick a name at your name shops) and whoever guesses the right name wins a prize!

I started a name shop

Great just tell me the questions that you ask to pick a name Oh and the rottweiler contest is over I am starting a new one

meggypie04

I started a name shop

Stealthstorm

brumuda wrote on 2012-12-07 at 11:58 AM

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-07 at 10:41 AM

Hey! Saw your post on my thread! So, for the pet that you will soon have, I need the following qustions answered:
      1) Pet
      2) Personality (Optional)
      3) Due date (When the name needs to be given
      4) How many names am I allowed to give tops?
      Thanks,
      KC
      =^..^= Meow!

Rottweiler
      kind of fancy but when I named him he was more adventurous
      take your time
      10 (10 boy names and ten girl names)
      PS. it is a boy so you do not need to include girl names

~Spike
      ~Shadowpelt
      ~Midnightshadows
      ~Cascading Nightfall
      ~Shrieking Winds
      ~Rock’a'fella
      ~Redrocks
      ~Ashfoot
      ~Twilightbreeze
      ~Blackout

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.