if you have items you want to trade click here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives if you have items you want to trade click here!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Iluvsticker 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Iluvsticker

Hi. I have lots of good items I have half of the Aztec theme and 2 retired goobers lab tables and much more clothing! So just tell me what you want to trade and ill make an offer. P.s. I really like clothing so if you have good clothing to trade. Yah know what to do

buttercup207

I have some clothing.. the sliver sparkly dress… stuff like that.. what do you have?

kelsey1508

i have some clothes

Iluvsticker

Sorry but if you wanna trade it go to KKcid123′s forum and see if she wants them. I don’t take clothing. Stuff I DO take is: exclusive food (retired holiday food, food that comes from estore items, deluxe food etc.) rare items from: Aztec, Persian, or princess theme, Pet specific items not in use (if you let me see yours I might except them), pet specific foods to deluxe free purchase pets, magical retriever, and mystic panda, ganzworld prizes, or anything you have in your dock that I like.

Iluvsticker

Sorry but to trade you have to go to KKcid123′s forum of this and I will accept it and send it to her. Plus she probably won’t like it. I think she has one. P.S. if you wanted one of those items, I don’t have them. I DO have the experiment tables but that is all. I also don’t have half of the Aztec theme. I only have two items (The fridge and the stove). And I don’t have 1,000,000 pieces of clothing, I only have 80. So sorry!

Iluvsticker

Sorry guys. This was a fake. My sister put it on and a glitch changed the graphics. So sorry guys! If you want to actually trade these items then go to KKcid123′s profile and go to her version of this forum.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.