I’ll Trade for Old Christmas Items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’ll Trade for Old Christmas Items

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  calitigertuxedo 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

ballet82001

hi if you have any Christmas items on webkinz you can trade them with me @ballet82001. They need to be like reaaaallyyy old from like 2005-2011 (mostly 2010!!!) no 2012 sorry… I will accept christmas trees (especially the classic christmas tree!) I will also accept little christmas trees, and christmas countdown items. I will literally trade you ANYTHING for it!!!!!! But you have to say what specific items you have so i can trade

Hi, I have the glittering gem tree(2010), santakinz workshop flooring(2010), heartwarming holiday wreath(2011), and the mrs. santakinz dress(2010). What would you trade for them?

Atomton

Do you need a Wish Factory Gingerbread House. I think it is 2012, but I am not sure. I have a duplicate so it can totally go to you if you do need it. It is hard to get Christmas items mainly because they are so valuable. I would like some christmas items too, but it is hard to trade for them. Almost nobody offers them at the trading table. Good luck-Atom Oh and if this works out nothing needed in return. I do need wall decorations though.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.