IM IN NEED OF DELUXE ONLY BUTTERFLY WING BELT!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives IM IN NEED OF DELUXE ONLY BUTTERFLY WING BELT!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  guamgirl 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

I really don’t have much to offer but I need The butterfly wing belt!!! I have the whole zodiac earth costume and the rare painted rose bush.

abislu1

And by the way I do need to send you gifts! You are spendin thousands and thousands of KC!

guamgirl

abislu1-Thank you for the return gifts, that was very sweet of you, but honesty I ask for nothing in return for the things I send you. If you feel you need to send me a gift, then please something of small value would be just fine :)

abislu1

Thanks for the clothes you sent me today! =)

abislu1

I like the hats and sunglasses…Im sorry I havent sent another gift….I have to wait till tomorrow.Thank you for being so kind! >^-^<

guamgirl

abislu- It’s totally not necessary to send a gift, happy to sent you more Kinzstyle Deluxe clothes. I’ll have to wait until tomorrow, look for a KP then. :)

guamgirl

abislu1- You are very welcome and thank you for the gift in return. Are you in need of any other Kinzstyle Deluxe clothes?

abislu1

Gaumgirl thank you!Sent a gift in return. >u< WhoKnew thanks! Laurengirl I have some items from the retired kids theme.Narnain I dont have it anymore…sorry! ALL Thanks for everyone who has sent me a pair so far!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.