I’m looking for Purple Cat Toque! Deluxe Members can buy it, just so you know!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’m looking for Purple Cat Toque! Deluxe Members can buy it, just so you know!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey! I’m looking for the Purple Cat Toque, now available as a Deluxe Advantage in the KinzStyle Outlet, tell me what you want, Please be reasonable, i was trading with someone who wanted really rare clothes and furniture for it…. PLEASE BE REASONABLE! i need as many as i can get. PLEASE REPLY ASAP! Thanks! CrazyCooter, out!

Anonymous

Hi! i need some deluxe things, and, pomjazz, i think i accidently deleted you yesterday :’( i’m marisprincess, i had a FULL friends list from when i didn’t really care about my list, and i deleted everyone i don’t remember/know. sorry!

Hey WhoKnew27! 2 things i need to tell you, 1. i’d love another one, lmk what you want in return. 2. I think i’ve seen you before in WW!

WhoKnew27

I have one, but i see you probably already have one, but if you want another lmk!

hi princesskei! yes this is my first topic i’ve made. i would appreciate it if you could send one over. what do you need in return? P.S. My UN is marisprincess

princesskei

it’s only 80 kinzkash so no worries! All I really need in return is help with all those silly “ask your friends for 20…” challenges LOL

princesskei

looks like this topic is old – but if you still need that cute purple cat toque I can get you one. I’m not usually a fan of dressing my pets but must admit I thought that hat was awesome.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.