I’m looking for some rare items :)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives I’m looking for some rare items :)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Iluvsticker 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hello, :D Does anyone know how often the movie screen or the ancient civilization wallpaper appears in the curio shop? I want the movie screen for my movie theatre, and the wallpaper for another room. Also, how much is the movie screen? Is it worth buying? ( In other words, what does it do, like play movies or anything? )

Iluvsticker

The movie screen is 30,000 or 40,000 dollars. I might be worth buying to some people and not worth buying to others. when you click on it plays dex dangerous . when it is done it stops until you click on it. it turns off. click on it again it does the same thing. over and over and over. to me it would be worth buying

Thank you so much! :D I’ll look through my rare items first to make sure I have the right ones before I ask around. ( Or maybe I’ll be lucky and see the screen in the Curio Shop.) :)

forest85

the movie screen is 40,000 KC. It doesn’t show up often. Some people have multiple accounts and buy a lot of screens. Your best bet is to ask around on the Webkinz world forums. It doesn’t play like REAL movies but it does play a little thing sorta like when you turn your tv on in your room and x out the remote. you can also turn it on and off. Its a really cool piece. but yeah, just ask around. just remember how much it costs and If you are trading other rares for it try to add up the KC value of them and then add some because the screen is rare. so trade say 45,000 or 50,000 KC worth of rares. It seems like a lot but if you don’t want to wait for it to show up then its worth it. If you can get in touch with dogfish or becky71w on the WW forums im sure that they would trade it to you

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.