I’m looking for the 2009 snowglobe from Santakinz

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’m looking for the 2009 snowglobe from Santakinz

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  djh89 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

djh89

I’m looking for one of the Christmas 2009 Santakinz gifts. It was a snow globe. I asked Santakinz for it in the clubhouse I got it. But I think I accidentally sold it at the Wshop. My webkinz world username is lcgirl2. My webkinz news username is djh89.

djh89

Hi guamgirl it is the polar plunge snowglobe I’m looking for. Thanks for checking.

Jazzyunicorn

Hi! I think I might have the snowglobe your looking for. What would you be willing to trade for it? Luv, Jazzy

djh89

Just to let everyone know I got the snowglobe from a very kind webkinz world member last week. I’m sorry for not posting this sooner. Thank you to the member who sent me the snowglobe Thank you to the people or person who have offered to send me the Polar plunge snowglobe

guamgirl

Hi djh89- There were two snowglobes for Christmas 2009. One was a gift you could ask Santakinz for called Polar Plunge Holiday SnowGlobe the other was a gift from Ms.Birdy for Christmas countdown called SantaKinz SnowGlobe. Is is the Polar Plunge Holiday Snowglobe you are looking for?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.