IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THE SUPER FUNKY HOODIE MUST BE SOLVED

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THE SUPER FUNKY HOODIE MUST BE SOLVED

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lilypugrulestoo 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

lets solve the super funky hoodie! its pink with blue stripes and cool designs! I think it includes the fall striped hoodie (idk what its really called but I think this is it) tell me what you think! also lets solve the superstar legging, nice neon swim suit, the neon tutu and all the other unsolved ones! we solved the watermelon tee so we can solve this!

Hello, this may seem weird because I have said before I am REALLY unscheduled but I can help. But the thing is I will do research on all the combos people have tried and items that cant be in it. Then we with divide the work between us with 2 item combos, so say we do one combo a week. We could make sure that somebody does all the combos with the princess hat and the purple and pink fleece(this is just a example)’, BUT NOT ALONE! I may say hey I can try it all with the glasses and hats. Or maybe the shoes and the Dresses and skirts…… Do you get my drift, tell me what y’all think. I can head up all the research if needed but the more help the merrier!

this does not sound weird……….I think it is very nice of you……..This is what is weird….I have no idea what you all are talking about…..I have never heard of this challenge….please explain as I like to do a bit of everything and I can help too….or perhaps is this challenge over with?

hey dont use the newer items

belle81502

they all look coll so i want to have them so i will help if its ok

hlhf5

please help with it! if you know pleeeaaase tell me

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.