IN NEED OF CELESTIAL DOME, GOLDEN GORILLA, WEBKINZ JEEP, AND CLOVER CONVERTIBLE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives IN NEED OF CELESTIAL DOME, GOLDEN GORILLA, WEBKINZ JEEP, AND CLOVER CONVERTIBLE!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cfskate

Hi any who has these items Please LMK I have many promos and a few priceless so just ask… my order of need goes: (1) golden gorilla slide (2) webkinz jeep (3) celestial dome (4) clover convertible…I will post my trading list and full wishlist after this posts!! THANKS – <3 CFskate <3

oh i traded my full ketchup for emo… was that a good trade? well anyway qould u maybe trade the jeep, emo, and the zingoz bouncer for holiday spirit slide? :)

jewels250

Hi! I have these items from your wish list ; Tricky staircase slide, Monster piano, Hhelicopter, Golden Gorilla slide, Piano sofa and lots of different Gemsters. I think I have others from your list but will have to check. The only item from your trade list I don’t have is the Holiday slide. PLMK if you still need these items. Thanks, TTFN JEWELS

wow that posted alot lol sorry plmk :)

grcz52

Hi skate, i have from your wishlist; golden gorilla slide, monster piano, boys only treehouse, burger, melody, and beetle bee helicopter. Ill be willing to trade any of these three for holiday spirit slide, over the rainbow ride, and the tyrannical rex slide. If your interested, add me on webkinz, grcz52.

cfskate

Hey GRCZ52, i would maybe trade t-Rex slide for golden gorilla and monster piano…still not sure if i would do that only because i love trex slide so much but LMK what you think!! <3 Cfskate8 <3

also is the webkinz jeep the desert jumper jeep? i have that too plmk if you need these items i really like the holiday spirit slide :) would you maybe trade the jeep and full ketchup for the slide?

oh and my user is 4555056 add me :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.