IN NEED OF CELESTIAL DOME, GOLDEN GORILLA, WEBKINZ JEEP, AND CLOVER CONVERTIBLE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives IN NEED OF CELESTIAL DOME, GOLDEN GORILLA, WEBKINZ JEEP, AND CLOVER CONVERTIBLE!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cfskate

Hi any who has these items Please LMK I have many promos and a few priceless so just ask… my order of need goes: (1) golden gorilla slide (2) webkinz jeep (3) celestial dome (4) clover convertible…I will post my trading list and full wishlist after this posts!! THANKS – <3 CFskate <3

cfskate

hello… guys????

cfskate

HEY FUDGEY THATS A GREAT IDEA! Sorry i’m replying very far from when this was posted…my computer has been broken and my mom only lets me use her computer for school work! JEWELS: I would love to trade my slide for the golden gorilla slide and your monster piano and i would also probably add something fairly small to that trade as well, if you are still interested. That is of course as long as Fudgey can still provide another slide for me. FUDGEY: Hey! I was wondering what you would wanted for your slide? I have fairy den dress? LMK if you would add for that and PLMK when you see this and if these trades are still on?! TALK TO BOTH OF YOU GUYS LATER!!! :))

Cfskate, hi. I’m sorry to be a burden, but if you love your slide so much, you could do the trade with Fireflies and then I can trade you my slide for something of yours. LMK

jewels250

Hi! I have quite a few things for trade from your wish list. These are the ones I know I have for sure and I will check on the rest. Tricky staircase slide, Monster piano, Bee helicopter, Golden Gorills slide, Piano sofa and lots of Gemsters. The only item I don’t have from your trade list is the Holiday slide. If any of these interest you PLMK. I will check on the other items too. TTFN, JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.