IN NEED OF KINZSTYLE SHOP CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives IN NEED OF KINZSTYLE SHOP CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  birdseye11 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

abislu1

Now deluxe members can BUY it! PLZ need shuts and torn .I know its not much but can offer goggles gem zen garden.PLZ help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abislu1

Once I got a piece of clothing a LONG time ago and thought I saw shuts there…Sorry!Dogfish you can keep it if you want.Its your choice.I kinda forgot to send a b-day gift so….yah..Thank you for the clothes by the way! :)

dogfish

Hi, I have the pet, so I’ll send it back, OK? If you need other clothing from the Kinzstyle, JLMK, I only needed a few to complete my collection, so I need to do something with the 10,000 building, LOL NP, about the BD gift, no biggie at all. TTTYL DF

ferretfriend

Hi there Abislu. I’m afraid your mistaken. Shuts are Kinz clothes, not Kinzstyle shop, or Kinzstyle outlet. They can be gotten by buying a webkinz t-shirt.

You cant buy shuts in the Kinzstyle but I have all the other clothing. Also have a pair of shuts for trade (entire outfit) for other rare/priceless clothing.

abislu1

Well the value of shuts have gone down since this happend.I cant offer anything but this cause Shuts arent valueble.Sorry :(

Narnian100

Shuts arent Kinzstyle clothes right???

dogfish

Hi abislu, I didn’t send you the kinzstyle so you could send me your PSI, If you don’t mind I’ll send it back ASAP. Shuts and torn are not Kinzstlye. You are right their value went way down, since it was a free thing and shuts still are when you adopt a rockerz pet. TTYL DF

Narnian100

Hey I have shuts do you have anything besides the googles thingy?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.