IN NEED OF KINZSTYLE SHOP CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives IN NEED OF KINZSTYLE SHOP CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  birdseye11 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

abislu1

Now deluxe members can BUY it! PLZ need shuts and torn .I know its not much but can offer goggles gem zen garden.PLZ help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

birdseye11

I need some Kinzstyle clothing too. What would anyone be willing to trade or send for them? My UN is ChipmunkK98. -birdseye-

i need them too… my UN is marisprincess

abislu1

Thanks!

abislu1

Cant remember names only looks…pink hoody rhinestone jeans and heart shoes.THX!

dogfish

Thanks, that helped a lot. I sent a bunch and couldn’t remember exactly what i sent to you, but it’s cool now. I just sent two tops, knew I didn’t send those, so hope you like them and TTYL DF

abislu1

Um yah…..I need EVERYTHING! Thx for being sooooooooo genouros!

dogfish

Hey, if you know what i sent yesterday, well, can you tell me, so i don’t send the same ones. LOL I’ll send you more today, TTYL DF PS was it the bunny outfit and ? something, LOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.