In need of names for Sig. Portuguese Water dog and Sig. Beagle!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives In need of names for Sig. Portuguese Water dog and Sig. Beagle!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LittleRaini 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi, I really need some GOOD names for a signature Portuguese water dog and signature beagle that I will be getting very soon! the beagle will be a girl and the PWD will be a boy (they will be married!! :D) I don’t want names like Roxy or Buddy, reason being is I don’t like the name roxy at all (sorry if I offended some) and Buddy is a really cute name but I want more unique and uncommon names. thank you!!! PEACE OUT

I’ve Decided to name my Water Dog Westyn (I love that name thank you inki14!) and Scarlet for my beagle (Thank you angelgirldog7!) I was thinking Gordon for PWD but I like Westyn a lot better, plus I love the name Scarlet! Thank you for all your help! All of the names that you guys suggested were awesome Thanx!

inki14

Water dog: Alex, Westyn, Brad, Peter, Dylan, Jake, Marty. Beagle: Alana, Willa, Bella, Penny, Dixie, Jessica, Marlene. Hope it helps and please tell us what you decide!! -Missy <3

Okay well since they are a “couple” I think matching names would be cute. Hmm, I know this sounds like Duh but what about Mr. and Mrs.or Classics Romeo and Juliet would be cute, or Mark Antony and Cleopatra!

Pinkiey6

my brother got a pwd but i forgot what he named him and for beagle here is a list of some cute names: bella, princess, lina, queenie, diamond, petunia, sweetheart, starluck , amber, moon, snowie, blossom, cherry, silva, lolli, dot, melody,and cookie, check back on me or friend me on webkinz if you play my user is pinkiey6 bye pinkiey6

how about Bo for the PWD? and Scarlet for the Beagle? ~Texas Girl

Rileykinz

Hmm, what about using some couple name? Like, you could call them Bonnie and Clyde or something?

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.