In need of names for Sig. Portuguese Water dog and Sig. Beagle!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives In need of names for Sig. Portuguese Water dog and Sig. Beagle!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LittleRaini 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi, I really need some GOOD names for a signature Portuguese water dog and signature beagle that I will be getting very soon! the beagle will be a girl and the PWD will be a boy (they will be married!! :D) I don’t want names like Roxy or Buddy, reason being is I don’t like the name roxy at all (sorry if I offended some) and Buddy is a really cute name but I want more unique and uncommon names. thank you!!! PEACE OUT

cooley

paige,maya,may,carson,bandit,milly,midia,peta and niaomie for the portugeuse water dog and for the beagle kendle,bandit,ranee,kyiley,crush,mantanna,hanna,simo,peet,kaci,debbie,michelle,teya and nick

LittleRaini

PWD ~ Bo (like the president’s dog), Carson, Carlisle, Percy/Perseus, Louis, William/Willy, Alan, Riley, Oscar, Bandit, Pepper, Zeus, Poseidon (god the sea, PWD are fond of water if not obvious), Beau (means handsome in French), Casey, Murphy, Rufus, Jinx, Maximus, Kane, Gizmo, Charlie, Apollo, Caesar, Duke Beagle ~ Chloe, Penny, Shiba, Sheila, Cleo, Tasha, Juno, Missy, Lady, Duchess, Zoe, Sassy, Pixie or Dixie, Holly, Sophie, Empress, Noella, Cassie, Luna (moon), Sadie, Delilah, Charisma, Serendipity (means events that occur from the unexpected) Or for your PWD you could go with some Portegeuse names!

pets405

Portuguese: Romeo, Marco, Mickey, And Otis Beagle: Juliet, Polo, Minnie, And Milo. Hope You Like Them! ~Pets405

you are welcome Fox! i got the name Scarlet from Gone With the Wind:) he he!

I love that book!! I totally forgot one of the characters names were Scarlet! XD

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.