Interior design contest!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Interior design contest!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hello, as you might not know I have returned! Yes, I was gone for a whole year, but now I am opening my old forums back up! In this forum, you can enter for the interior design contests! All that you need to do is read the newest client’s request (a client that is made up by me), design the client’s room, and then type up your design on this forum! I will be the judge! I will list the people who come in 1-3 place in the awards. Oh, and please tell me where the items in your room need to go. If you are going to enter your design tell me when it will be done by, before you start working so I don’t accidently go right to the awards not knowing that you are working on a design for the contest. Here is the first client: Hi, I am Pixie, a grape soda pup. I am looking for a cool and girly medium sized room where my friends and I can chat, play checkers, listen to music, watch TV, and just have lots of fun! My budget is 3,000 kinzcash, and I only want things from the w-shop. If you want you can use my psi, but you don’t have too. I really like girly themes, and I want a nice sitting area. I love flowers too! Please use any girly colors. DON’T USE BLACK IN MY ROOM! I would like a desk too! I have confidence that you can design a fabulous room for me!

Your welcome!

nuggets1

Thanks!

Wow! That’s sounds awesome! If there were others competing against you, you would still definitely win!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.