Is there a webkinz swing or slide you can buy?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Is there a webkinz swing or slide you can buy?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Manatees101

I have 2 webkinz manatees and I think they’re tired of living in water all day and would rather go to their own backyard than go to the park all the time. I can afford a yard, but I would like to have a swing or a slide to put outside. Is there such a thing for sale now? Or was one ever even made?! PLMK :)

dogfish

Hey manatees, every time I see your manatees, in my mind, on that water slide, it’s thanks enough. There is no need to send me any of your items, and I am always happy to help . Have a great day, DF

dogfish

Hi manatee, thank you so much for inviting me to your webbie house. When you visit me, you must use the map, not the doors, and just room hop. Come over anytime and take the self tour or follow me to rooms, and most of all have fun. TTYL DF

There was a slide available at Halloween, but I believe it was indoor only. Most other slides are only available as prizes, as psi, or at the estore. Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

dogfish

Hi manatees, send me a friend request clo92 and I’ll see if I can send your pets a slide. JLMK if you UN is not the same, DF

Manatees101

Hi dogfish, just so you know im Manateeluv414 :) Thanks so much for helping me out!And to cfskate, thanks for giving me all those swing ideas!im totally going to look at the kinville acadamy swing. i want something plain, buy still cute :))) thanks to all who replied :D

dogfish

Hey manatees, I hope manny and seamore enjoy that new slide. I thought to myself, If I was a manatee I’d want a water slide.. LOL Have fun, DF

Manatees101

OMG! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SLIDE! I was just looking at the estore last night and saying “Wow, I like that waterslide” lol . Since my pet manatees are retired, I usually have to order from a different website, so I end up spending 20$-30$ on a good one with a code, so I don’t have money left over for estore coins. You are awesome and if I ever get something cool, ill be sure to send it to you :))))

cfskate

hey if you mean for sale as in at the Wshop then one was for sale during halloween and it was a creepy staircase but is no longer for sale. If you mean at the Ganz Estore then yes you can purchase the celestial unicorn which comes with the celestial swing, or you can buy the non tradable and non sellable treetop winding water slide, the wild water slide, the beanstalk slide, the shooting star slide, the tricky staircase slide, the tiger tiger stone slide, or the caramel soup slide. For swings at the Ganz Estore you can buy the tranquil tree swing, the Kinzville academy swing, or the poison apple tree swing.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.