Items for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Items for trade!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

kerby9

Everything MUST GO! i’m trading items, and will be glad o give them away! here they are! Furniture: Zum balloon Showman snowman kit Raziel topiary Leafy lounger (<– psi!) and High end lounger (i have 2!) Clothes: Wizard school’s professors robe Lumberjack coat Zodiac earth shoes Snow globe hat (i have 2!) Forest archer dress Wildflower headdress Road trip pink hat Fiery flamenco dress (DELUXE!) Food: i have like 157 items and dont want any. not gonna list em all.

markg97

Hi I want to know What you want for the Fiery Flamenco Dress I have the Alyssa starry Dress for it and also rares items just let me know my username is markg97 (same here and no caps) in W.W.

inki14

I would like the fiery flamenco dress please!! I will offer either the neo gothic bed or Magnificent Iwan rest bed(big Persian bed). Let me know if either of these will work for you!!! : ) -Missy <3

tharris147

I would love the fiery flamenco dress. or if its already taken i would love the snow globe hat also. I sadly dont have much to trade for it though

Nineand9

Hi I like the forest archer and flamenco dresses, surely I can give you something, but whomever is first, give it to them.

I’m interested in your wildflower headress. Let me know what you are looking to get in trade for it. Thanks ~MORHB~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.