Items for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Items for trade!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

kerby9

Everything MUST GO! i’m trading items, and will be glad o give them away! here they are! Furniture: Zum balloon Showman snowman kit Raziel topiary Leafy lounger (<– psi!) and High end lounger (i have 2!) Clothes: Wizard school’s professors robe Lumberjack coat Zodiac earth shoes Snow globe hat (i have 2!) Forest archer dress Wildflower headdress Road trip pink hat Fiery flamenco dress (DELUXE!) Food: i have like 157 items and dont want any. not gonna list em all.

Barbara48

You can send me something. I am breeseth on webkinz world.

Hi there. I’m interested in your Leafy Lounger or Wizard School Professor’s Robe. My UN is pookiejosephine. I’d be happy to try and work out a trade for either of these items. Thanks!

markg97

Hi I want to know if you still have the Fiery Flamenco Dress if you don’t it’s okay but if you do I don’t know what you want for it but I have lots of rares. Thanks and Just let me know my username is markg97 (same here and no caps) in W.W.

markg97

Hi again Sorry about this second post I just saw the first post on the first page after I sent the second one cause I didn’t know if it went through .okay Sorry about that.

buttercup207

Could i have the forest archer dress, and since the fiery dress is probably gone :(.. and other dresses? I have the psi reindeer sled that i can send you when i get my items? UN- buttercup207

Nineand9

Hello? My ww is nineand3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.