Items I’m trading (objects and furniture)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Items I’m trading (objects and furniture)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

okay here’s a list of items I’m trading : Festive Fountain Town Square Tree Rocket Ship Wall and Flooring Baseball Flooring Robo Handy Table Portable Picnic Table Sea Blue Bathroom Sink Party Mat Clownfish Clown Car Blue Wagon Racer Party Sparkler Holiday Toy Shop Dogbeard’s Portrait Elephant Kinzbanz Wall Art Raziel Plush Sparky Bobblehead Fall lantern, fire log basket, cinnamon stick house, rake wreath More to come along with my wish list :D

Atomton

Hi Jesusismylord, I would love to be friends with you! I think I send you a friend request!! I hope you say yes!! Atomton!!! I can’t wait to see your post!

Atomton

Ok so Jesus, I sent you the pixie dust pouch! Is there anything else you need that I may have? If you still check this forum, please read my offer! I know it is not one of your target items, however I think it is a fair trade! Click on Atomton to see my forums. Please check my trade list, so maybe we can work something out!! Your friend, Atomton!

Atomton

Please check out my trade forum once it posts Mom and JesusismyLord! I would love to become friends with you! Anyways would you trade a retired exclusive for a retired exclusive? I have a gemstone table if you are interested. Check my full list like I said earlier! I am interested in the blue wagon and party sparkler! Let me know if you are interested!

I have 2 of the green and white beanbag chairs, and I can send the deluxe clothing. Is there any other deluxe clothing or items you want? I can get those for you too. JLMK if this will work for you. ~MORHB~

ok I can’t see your comment yet because it’s awaiting moderation, but I no longer need the blueberry bumper car, terry robe, or pink bunny hoody top :)

I’ll do the green and white beanbag and Terry robe for the blue wagon racer if you want! (tell me if this seems fair, and SO sorry for taking so long, I’ve been super busy)

I am interested in your Blue Wagon Racer. I will wait for your trading list to post. If I don’t have anything from that, I will make a list of offers. ~MORHB~

ok, thanks, here are some things I need (If you have none, offer away! this is my wish list not just the items I need for the blue wagon racer) Ok, I need: gumball pit, charming cherry bumper, blueberry bumper car, chocolate shower, millie slide, peppermint swirl slide, bogus beanbag,green and white striped beanbag, red lava lamp, green lava lamp, purple lava lamp, glamor gecko psi (disco lamp), any psi you have to offer I’ll tell you whether or not I’m interested. (If none of these, are you deluxe? if so, I’ll trade blue wagon racer for the lilac sparkle party dress, terry robe, and bunny sweatshirt from kinzstyle shop, if you aren’t deluxe, or have better offer, please make any offer you have) Thanks so much and thanks for accepting my friend request. your friend, JesusismyLord :)

oh also any dress that looks like the one Dorothy wears in The Wizard Of Oz :D as I said before, any offers you have are welcome!!!!

Atomton

Atom-I will check back later to see what you want. It may be one of the 19 items on my trade list!

yay thanks for commenting even though I have no idea what you said because it’s still awaiting moderation but by the time this gets approved, I will be able to so never mind pretend I never said the whole thing except for the part about thanks for being the first person to comment . :P ???

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.