Items I’m trading (objects and furniture)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Items I’m trading (objects and furniture)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

okay here’s a list of items I’m trading : Festive Fountain Town Square Tree Rocket Ship Wall and Flooring Baseball Flooring Robo Handy Table Portable Picnic Table Sea Blue Bathroom Sink Party Mat Clownfish Clown Car Blue Wagon Racer Party Sparkler Holiday Toy Shop Dogbeard’s Portrait Elephant Kinzbanz Wall Art Raziel Plush Sparky Bobblehead Fall lantern, fire log basket, cinnamon stick house, rake wreath More to come along with my wish list :D

liltweet

JesusIsMyLord…sorry i find it difficult to follow and understand theses threads…its telling me the message is in limbo or something…so i don’t know if your seeing my reply’s…well since your now a friend…i am going to send u a rockerz plush you get in webkinz friends…direct from webkinzfriends..can you please find a way to let me know you recieved it…b4 i try to send the slide…maybe send me a thanku in webkinz world so i know u recieved the plushie…ok…then could you send the fountain? I am dying to see it…so sorry this seems to take forever…can i give you my email might be faster…. then i will send slide if all goes well and then you can send the town square tree will that be ok…or vice versa…whichever…ok till we type again..take care. st0002

Atomton

It is ok, check the W-shop for Trees. I found some there. Also if you need anything tree wise tell me because I have 26 Sparkling Christmas Trees and doubt I will use them all!-Atom

Atomton

I sent you a giftbox, hope you like it. Would you be interested in the elephants PSI. It is the Big Top Racer Car! I don’t want it so if so it is yours!!!! Do you have any christmas items? Please check out my forum Room Theme Help. It is under my name, but since 4 pages are awaiting moderation everything is backlogged. Click Atomton and it will be there. Any CDTC, nicknaks, or room theme items would be appreciated. Lilweet, if Jesus doesn’t have the tree I have it. Also if your trade doesn’t work with LIlweet, may I have your extra fountain. I am making christmas rooms. Send me a note so I know when you will be on. I try inviting you over, however you are busy. Bye for now~Atom

sure! I have a ton of Christmas and winter items, especially trees, let me find them and I’ll make you a list (by the end of the weekend hopefully)

liltweet

Hi there…yes i have the millie slide, haven’t seen purse yet…have rockerz ticket booth, i think i have the table, the desk, the employee plaque, the throne…haven’t seen the white chocolate fountain….i have not sent the items from webkinz friends to webkinz world yet…so i do need to know what it is your tading me and what i am sending out…do you have a way for me to know if your in my ww friend list? I take it you do not have facebook? i would have you add me and we could chat easier…lol! ok well i will wait to hear from you i guess…i gave you my WWid so i guess add me when you get a chance…and we can try to get this on a roll…i am wondering if i can just send it to your WWid from my webkinzfriends account…since i haven’t sent anything yet will have to ask a few friends and see if thats a possibility instead of me sending it to my account then out to yours…Well if you will still trade with me the fountain and town square tree and whattever else …please reply back..will keep a look out for your reply…Thanks for considering me…liltweet!

ok sorry just noticed this comment, I just sent you a friend request and since you have the Millie slide I’d love it!~ (as long as you are still willing to trade it) so I just need to know , will you take the Festive Fountain and Town Square tree for the Millie slide? if not, I hope we can work something else out.

hi, I just realized I am out of Christmas stuff :( I don’t know how. I also realized you don’t appear to be on my friend list any more, could you send me another request? (unless we are still friends and I don’t notice it)

okay I do have the town square tree and the festive fountain , so, if you’re still interested, they’re yours. So, just wondering, do you have the Millie slide? If not, I’m also interested in these webkinz friends items: posh designer purse, rockerz ticket booth, romantic dining table, Tabby’s desk, employee of the month plaque, Azure zingoz throne, white chocolate fountain. Thanks! (and if you have none of those, tell me what you do have, we can work something out because I want so badly to get rid of the things collecting dust in my dock)

liltweet

Hello JesusismyLord, just seen this post now…was wondering if Town Square Tree and Festive Fountain are available still? I am not deluxe…but i just might have that Millie’s Slide your wanting…and not sure but maybe there’s another prize from webkinz friends you would like? The haunted house maybe?? My WWID: st0002

That would be awesome! I know for a fact I still have the fountain, but let me check on the tree.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.