**it’s a TRADE-for-all**

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives **it’s a TRADE-for-all**

This topic contains 22 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  True2MyWord1 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Nikkikinz

This forum is a place for nice and crazy fun people
    that have items they would like to trade.
    Please feel free to post you’re Wish/Want and
    Haves lists here.
    …..Trade away! :D

pinky28779

Hello! I am looking for the Peaceful Plains Piano (the PSI for the Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra). Thanks!

hayleys25

I want the terrific teal hat, a bloomin bed, a chair that has to do with fire, and anything related to spring but not the food I have some moon rovers and a potted ice flower my UN is the same

bgos

Merry Christmas!

I have lots of stuff from the wish machine, a few superbeds, and some other stuff. I’ll be happy to trade for some other stuff (including DELUXE) Here’s my have list: SWAN BOAT CAR, HOPPY LITTLE ROCKETSHIP TROPHY, ROCK OUT BOOM BOX RECLINER, RUNNING SHOE RACER, INFLATABLE CHAIR, HARMONIOUS HAMMOCK, and I’ll add more stuff later. Thanks.

True2MyWord1

Hi! So, I don’t know about many items since I haven’t been on WW that long. But, here are a few items I might like. Webkinz Day Countdown, Any clothing free players can’t get, UNs so I can friend, Decorations, that’s it for now! What I have: 11 coupons of assorted value (contact me if you want to know), wallpapers, decorations, toys/fun/interactive stuff, clothing. Check my profile to see trade lists too! Please keep in mind that I might need to wait until you are in the Trading Room to go seeing I’m a free player. FRIEND ME WHENEVER YOU WANT! Catch you later! ~T2MW1 P.S Sorry for the horrible formatting!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.