JoJo’s Fashions! (room and clothing decor)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives JoJo’s Fashions! (room and clothing decor)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

vick100

Hi! I’m JoJo (vick100) and im a Fashionista! Need an awesome room, but a tight budget? Or want the cutest pet in webkinz world, but it cost too much? Not Anymore! because JoJo is in the house! just give me: room size, budget, gender of pet it’s for, what kind of room! Do you want it certain colors, or want certain items? Anything you want i can get for whatever budget you have! Clothing Items: want a super cute webkinz? give me: gender of pet it’s for, what kind of pet, Fav color(optional), anything else you would like in your pets outfit? LMK if you do!

hlhf5

hello vick100! I have 2 rooms for you! so, the first 1 is for a papillon rockerz dog. girl, large room, mostly hot pink, not deluxe, and I would like to include her psi. it is a pink recording booth, and I want it to be like a party room kinda. my budget is 2500 kc. (her name is katy perry!) and my other one is for a girl husky. her psi is an igloo bed. large, snowy so mostly white, I want it to be kind of like a movie room, and budget is also 2500 kc. I hope this isn’t to much! bye!

Hi hlhf5 I know you entered our classes but I have design forums too. I think once I may have forgot about you because you room would not go through. It makes me feel sick every time I think about it. So anyway maybe after you get these rooms done you could try us out again.

vick100

1. Bubble Vest. 2. Plaid Skirt 3. Blue Bow with a total of $235 KC (they’re all blue!)

vick100

absolutely!!!

Jessie_800

I have a black poodle (Black Magic) and she NEEDS a totaly adorbs outfit! Fav color: Blue. Can u come up with somthing?!?!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.