KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-06 at 01:18 PM

If you need an outfit tell me: the pet’s personality, pet, due date (when the outfit needs to be done), colors, name, occasion (swimwear, formal etc.) and any other info you would like to include! If your outfit is not satisfactory, not a problem! Get a redo at any time! We may not work 24/7, but we get orders done fast! We hope you enjoy our paradise of royalty! Thanks, KC =^..^= Meow!

can i work here

msc41501

can I apply also!!?!!? Give me any test!

thanks!!!

:)

christinekc

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-12-06 at 03:30 PM

If you need an outfit tell me: the pet’s personality, pet, due date (when the outfit needs to be done), colors, name, occasion (swimwear, formal etc.) and any other info you would like to include! If your outfit is not satisfactory, not a problem! Get a redo at any time! We may not work 24/7, but we get orders done fast! We hope you enjoy our paradise of royalty! Thanks, KC =^..^= Meow!

can i work here

Sorry, not right now. Once business speeds up you’ll be the first person I call for!

Thanks,
      KC
      =^..^= Meow!

christinekc

brumuda wrote on 2012-12-06 at 03:44 PM

Choleric
      Calico cat
      not in a hurry but I do not like waiting to long
      none in particular
      Sushi
      just something fancy such as going to a dinner or dance

OK, so I made a couple outfits, for the price range factor.
      Outfit 1(Meduim price range):
      Fall floral skirt- 110
      Ballerinia leatard top- 50
      Red mary janes- 90
      Red bow- 15
      TOTAL- 265 kinzcash!
      Outfit 2(High price range):
      Tan leather skirt- 200
      Fancy tourquise blouse- 40
      Spring fedora- 150
      Ruffled sequin sandles-45
      TOTAL- 435 kinzcash!
      I hope one of these outfits suit your needs but if not redos are avalible! Thanks for coming and tell your friends!

brumuda

Choleric
      Calico cat
      not in a hurry but I do not like waiting to long
      none in particular
      Sushi
      just something fancy such as going to a dinner or dance

can i work here

Hey my brown dog Alex needs a almost gothic black outfit. She’s a girl and loves to listen to rock and roll if you could get it done by tomorrow that would be great!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.