KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-06 at 01:18 PM

If you need an outfit tell me: the pet’s personality, pet, due date (when the outfit needs to be done), colors, name, occasion (swimwear, formal etc.) and any other info you would like to include! If your outfit is not satisfactory, not a problem! Get a redo at any time! We may not work 24/7, but we get orders done fast! We hope you enjoy our paradise of royalty! Thanks, KC =^..^= Meow!

can i work here

hi I need a outfit for my pet just for like going to the resteraunt room and having dinner. my pets personality is artsy. take your time! I don’t care what time its done :). I want the outfit to be spunky. My pet is a black and white cat named Minerva. The only other infos is that I want her shutter shades to be in the outfit and I want no pink or purple in the outfit, Minerva likes blues and turquoises and greens and yellows in her outfits. :). thank you!! anyone can check out my forum witch is what outfits do your pets luv2wear by erinsoccerstar thanks!!!

plaid skirt black shirt or if you want to use the sequin heart [wth you ganz moneyz it does have a pink heart] shirt black and white sneakers and black and shutter shades

btw did youlike your chrismas gift last year i am already working on this years and you will love it even though i hardly know you

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.