KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives KC's One and Only Royal Fasion Shop!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-06 at 01:18 PM

If you need an outfit tell me: the pet’s personality, pet, due date (when the outfit needs to be done), colors, name, occasion (swimwear, formal etc.) and any other info you would like to include! If your outfit is not satisfactory, not a problem! Get a redo at any time! We may not work 24/7, but we get orders done fast! We hope you enjoy our paradise of royalty! Thanks, KC =^..^= Meow!

can i work here

I need formal for cupcake by tomorrow!<3

my pet’s name is cupcake and I need formal

oh my its so cute!

christinekc

I am SO SO SO sorry for the wait, even if you don’t need an outfit I’m going to do them any way lol. @Boston- Again, sorry for the wait. Casual/Sporty outfit- academy t shirt, cuffed jeans, black and white sneakers, purple mod hat, silver braided belt. TOTAL: 275 kinzcash for the fancy/party wear- (Im assuming this is a girl) Blue and green kilt, Fancy turquoise blouse, sparkly pink bow, ruffled sequin sandles. TOTAL: 205 kinzcash @emiliagg Again, sorry for the wait. Outfit: Ruffled skirt, lightweight striped top, ruffled sequin sandles, sparkly pink bow, silver braided belt. TOTAL: 570 kinzcash. @puppyluver13 again, sorry for the wait. Oufit: bubble vest, blue and green kilt, sparkly pink bow, ruffled sequin sandles. TOTAL: 225 kinzcash. sorry if it is a little bit edgey, but we offer redos. ALL that I talked to above ^^^^^: Please let me know your feedback, tell your friends, and if you are not 100% satisfied, I will gladly do a redo :). Once again so so so so so so so sorry for the wait!!!! :( I am beginning to be more active, so yeah. :D -KC (my user is christinekc! add me on WW!)

Well sound like my mom so i would say a plaid skirt with cardie with a pink top and rosy runners

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.