Kinz Chat

Home Forums Pets – Archives Kinz Chat

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  jesuslovesmeandyou2 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

zebb5

Hai peeps! In this forum u can “be” ur webkinz and talk to other kinda like kinz chat in webkinz world u just have to sign ur comment with ur webkinz name u can use more then one. Hope u had a Merry Christmas! ~ Amethyst the peace n’ love puppy

Stealthstorm

Samson: Hey bro! Hook me up. Bella: Hello! I am a lil’ kinz hippo! A little bit about me, I love blue~ Everything in my room is blue. :) I love to get up super early and have some tea, and I love having a best friend over! I have to go tend to the garden, my cabbage is ready to harvest. Oh, and my mom is taking me shopping to the Outlet today! I want a new New Years wardrobe…we will see what she can afford! Good day!

zebb5

Amethyst and Violet: Hai guys! Its me Amethyst and my sister Violet! We just got back from sking with our owner! We couldn’t get in the skis thought we are to small! Violet: Can I please talk now? I’m a peace out puppy and Amethyst is a peace n’ love puppy! A golden retriever might be joining us soon! I’m quite excited! I may be hosting a new years party! Ur invented! Amethyst and Violet: Bye!!! =)

TheDisciple

Tawnypelt: Hey guys! Chubbs, nice to meet you! You have a nice sized family. :D I am a Calico Cat. Nice meeting you to Lamby! Hi Sorbet! I’ve always wanted a sister that was the pink punch cheeky dog! I don’t want them to leave! My dreams of meeting a Signature Orange Tabby are crushed. :P Oh well, maybe I’ll meet a romantic dog or something! Samson: Hey guys. I’m a big, buff Rottweiler. Any dogs looking for someone? I’m looking for a Golden Retriever. =P Tawnypelt: Sorry! Samson is a few years older than me….he’s chick crazy!!!! Uggg, it gets annoying. Bye!

zebb5

Lulu: Hai Samson I hear ur looking for a golden retriever, I may not be a golden a retriever but I might be able to help u find one. I am looking for somebody I’m a signature chow chow. Bye guys!

Golden Nightmare: I’m a golden retriever, i’m a girl and one of the oldest of my family, however Pinky my sister is a lot older

zebb5

Sorbet: Bonjour my webkinz friends! I’m Sorbet the pink punch cheeky dog! And I have a question for you regular webkinz out there! What’s you opnion on webkinz signatures leaving? I personally am sad about this I really wanted to meet a dreamy signature timber wolf. =D And I feel bad for all thoughs webkinz signatures that are going to retire =(. Bye everyone!

Lamby: Hi Tawnypelt I live in in huge House it is so big there are three towns! (because my owner has a brother and sister that collect webkinz so they each have a town) I am probably in the biggest town though for Christma there are three new webkinz I haven’t met them yet because they are still getting names hehe! The town I live in has 28 well I got to go now. Nice meeting you.

TheDisciple

Tawnypelt: Hey y’all! How was your Christmas? I was adopted on Christmas! :) Hehe sorry! I was adopted into a HUGE family! No joke, there are 135 of us! I’d love to hear from some other Webkinz!

zebb5

Chubb’s: Hey Tawnypelt! My Christmas was awesome! I was adopted a few days before Christmas. My family is big but not as big as yours, there are 38 of us. I’m a bulldog what type of pet are you?

zebb5

Chubbs: I didn’t mean to put a that apostrophe s its supposed to be Chubbs =D

bubblewrap

Sparel: I’m a rockers coyote, and I was adopted by Annalise115530. I love being stylish and have lots of clothes. I do lots of adventure park quests. I go to the trading room every day. I get invited to trade because I have rare clothes and beautiful curls. No, really. I have hair. Like , people hair. I’m a daring girl. Pronounce my name (SPARE- OL) Cinnamon: I’m a Bengal tiger and my favorites are adventuring and exploring. I am a hardworking nerd who doesn’t care about clothes. My favorite is sweet peas. Reef: I am a clever Blossom fish who loves to sleep. My favorite things to are cook in the kitchen and play in the arcade. Bye! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz…

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.