kinz spa

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tummyville 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

tummyville

I think we should have a Webkinz spa because when you go to the travel ancey they do show you what’s going on and what there doing to your animals. some of the thing that could happen is getting hair or fur done, getting hoofs nails, fins as well. the prices would be from $10 to $150 depending on what you have done and how much you get done. You could win free gift cards in a drawing

Atomton

Awesome, I love these ideas. I loved the Waterpark too. I also think there should be waterslide, regular slides, swing sets, and a lazy river to place in your pets room that all levels of memberships could buy from the W-shop!!

tummyville

I agree with you just help spread the word

pug232323

This is such a good idea! I hope they do it!

tummyville

And yes I want to say ALL MEMBERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO this THAT INCLUDES DULEX, FREE NORMAL AND EXPIRED MEMBERS TOO!!!!!! :)

That i would really do! you are coming up with some awsome ideas! i like them!

tummyville

thank you so much I really like all the positive feed back. if you could help make this happen like tell some of your webkinz friends or things like that. that would be great

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.