kinznewz

This topic contains 35 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey there webkinz lovers welcome kinz newz a place where we can be kinznewz people and do webkinz stuff so let me tell ya about it. If you got a new webkinz tell us. Tell us what you do with webkinz online and offline this place is to express ideas and i would like you to call me snowflakepup queen. but everybody can be queen

Narnian100

Awww thanks forest:D And I have a bit of news, I adopted a opal pup 2 days ago and her name is SnowBell so if you see her in the trading rooms thats me:D

princesskei

Congrats on the new member to your furry family Narnian! Sorry I haven’t been on here much, the WebkinzNews site has been so glitchy!!!!!

forest85

kinznewz report… I have the best friends on WW. Narnia, abislu, dogfish, and becky, are super. just to name a few.

princesskei

Forest I totally agree! :) It has been so wonderful to have help with all of those “ask your friends for 10 pieces of junk” on the challenges!!! The people that hang out on this forum are all really kind and helpful! :)

abislu1

Last month I got a new calico cat,Spottedleaf.  >^-^<

princesskei

I love the name, abislu! =^.^= I have the signature calico her name is Slippers. Sometimes naming the pets is the hardest thing!!

Narnian100

Hey SFPQ Nafaria has been flying around WW for days now and trading for stars, So watch out for that tricky fairy!!!!

princesskei

I’ve been tempted to trade with her though, Narnian… Alyssa’s prices aren’t that great. What do you think? ;-)

dogfish

Hi princess, that Nafaria has cheated me out of plenty stars. LOL Her prizes are very cool, though. I would rather have those than that giant chair, LOL Nafaria can’t help being up to no good. Look at her, LOL DF

princesskei

or worse, the cookies. My pets are definitely tired of Alyssa’s cookies & Zummie candy!

Any one

imSanta

Oh, and I adopted a Blue Zircon puppy from the Estore last week! her name is Azalea. thats my news :-)

forest85

that was me that posted BTW. my computer didn’t log out of bunny.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.