kinznewz

This topic contains 35 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey there webkinz lovers welcome kinz newz a place where we can be kinznewz people and do webkinz stuff so let me tell ya about it. If you got a new webkinz tell us. Tell us what you do with webkinz online and offline this place is to express ideas and i would like you to call me snowflakepup queen. but everybody can be queen

congrats im santa that is awsome is it your birth stone cause mine is the saphire and i really want the saphhire pegasus because i love horse and my birthstone

hey every one i am back and up to talk congrats to abislu1 and narnian100 on the new pets

princesskei

So Kinznews reporters – your thoughts on the “new” adoption center? I couldn’t even check it out today it locked up on me when I tried to enter from my map. I don’t need to enter an adoption code I was just curious what all the hubbub was about.

princesskei

Kinznews report: Don’t forget two important upcoming dates to login on! Login on Earth Day and on Webkinz Day to get your special gifts! You only get it if you login on that date!!! :)

ladygaudiel

Hi guys recently I found 2 retired webkinz (cheeky monkey and golden retriever) with tags in a storage bin at a sale. They were only a quarter the usual price so of course i bought them both. I named the monkey Mogie and the retriever Peachy. I was so surprised and happy. I’ll be hunting for more webkinz in any bin sale i find from now on.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.