kinznewz

This topic contains 35 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey there webkinz lovers welcome kinz newz a place where we can be kinznewz people and do webkinz stuff so let me tell ya about it. If you got a new webkinz tell us. Tell us what you do with webkinz online and offline this place is to express ideas and i would like you to call me snowflakepup queen. but everybody can be queen

a month or so ago, I got the estore Emerald Lab. I named HER Mo ( which is short for Molly ). She is usually wearing mad rhymes hat, rock diva jacket, rock pa ts, purple estore butterfly wings, and sometimes googly glasses. Other times I’m wearing grape dress, green Santa hat, and googly eyes.

Narnian100

From April 9 to april 12 there is a promo for if you buy a 3 month deluxe membership you get a free tradeable selleable Rainbow Waterfall!!!! I think I might get it, Not sure though…

Last week I got some older webbies.I got Lil Kinz googles, white poodle, yorkie, lion and lioness, plus a pink poodle and pink pony both in carriers. Haven’t added them my account yet, so they don’t have names.

princesskei

congrats on the adoptions Mom!!! =^.^=

Wow, this is pretty nice! This is what i usally do. I usally play WKN. When i’m on webkinz, i like to play with my Sagitarus buck named Becky. I like to go in the Trading rooms and see if i can get a good deal. And i also decorate my yard often. As for Nafaria, i don’t like her prizes. I think Alyessa’s are WAY better! Besides, i can’t really trade with Nafaria anyways because i don’t have very many stars. One time, my computer wouldn’t show me what stars she wanted or what her prize was, so i clicked on trade and she stole whatever stars she wanted. So IDK. Its late so i’m turning in. G’Night! ~Be the fudge

is this a newz place? if so, the All Famous Wild Watermelon Shirt Recipe was solved recently by our beloved Narnian100 (i think it was her). The recipe is; Summer Fun Swimsuit Top+ballerina Leotard Top+ emerald polkadot boots=the WWS recipe! make sure to make plenty of them so you can give some to your friends!!

crissy135

Someone was very nice and sent me the WWS. It is super cute! Do you have the recipe for the Neon tutu and do you know how to get an umbrella? I am kind of new to Webkinz so I have learned a lot from this chatty area….LMK Thanks! Crissy135

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.