kinznewz

This topic contains 35 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey there webkinz lovers welcome kinz newz a place where we can be kinznewz people and do webkinz stuff so let me tell ya about it. If you got a new webkinz tell us. Tell us what you do with webkinz online and offline this place is to express ideas and i would like you to call me snowflakepup queen. but everybody can be queen

forest85

I adopted a lil st Bernard named Barry. His bday is the same as my mothers. lol

princesskei

congratulations on the new addition to your furry family, Forest!

abislu1

I reread Plumps last entry and it said she THINKS that it might be her last letter. So lets all cross our paws and hopeshe returns. >^-^<

Don’t know if this counts, but I got a year deluxe membership as a gift from family members. That’s my newz.

princesskei

That sounds like good news to me, Mom! :)

abislu1

Ive brought some bad news.Our beloved Plumpy is retireing from giving advice. :( :( :( As for good news ganz has granted our wish of having a movie theate. For NON DELUXE MEMBERS!!!!!! :D :D :D. The forums have been acting slow for the last couple days,as everypony can see. KINZCHAT PLUS:BREAKING NEWZ! Recently the monitors have been going to random rooms making sure no pony are breaking the rules. (U will recieve a little warning that says that the monitors are in the room) And to top that they are silencing less,and banning more. If u get 1 warning u could be banned rather than the usual amount,3 warnings. Sometimes u get banned randomly. @ImSanta and I keep getting banned for 2 weeks when we log in.We go to plus but we cant go in cause we are banned. So I am currently looking for an account with kinzchat plus and I promise I wont take a thing. I might add a few friends though. Friend me so I no ur UN and then tell me ONLY THE PASS WORD on WKN. That way no pony can hack u. And thats all for me!

imSanta

and yes, the forums have been very glitchy!!! i havent been on for a week because of that, but im back now!!!!! :-) HEY GUYS! :P

dogfish

Hi mom, that’s great. I love my deluxe and love gifting them to friends also. The gifts have gotten interesting to say the least, some estore and new rares. If you want to buy the Kinztsyle for your map, don’t forget to use a big coupon 80-90% helps tons. Have fun with your new deluxe, TTYL DF

@ DF – So far, I’m loving it. Love the freebies I got from estore. I missed the first two, but have gotten the last 3, so that works for me. Loved the challenges and prizes, but they are already done, lol. Not a lot of points, but I just by sale items. Right now looking into items that give you food or drinks, got to love free food, lol.

princesskei

I guess I have two things to report for kinznews: A few days ago I adopted the (estore) winged tiger from the airport theme. I named him Stitch . Last night I earned the trophy for the game Stardrops!! I was very excited, and it is a really pretty trophy. I’m proud of all my trophies because I don’t trade for them or use cheats they are all earned by me :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.