KoalasRock2000′s FREE GIVE AWAYS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives KoalasRock2000′s FREE GIVE AWAYS

This topic contains 27 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  KoalasRock2000 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Tween Queen dress, funky neo fro, jingle jester hat, Ms. Santa Kinz bonnet, mazin hamster stunt helmet, fast food waiter visor, fast food waiter outfit, magic charm forest bad fairy t-shirt, wizard academy skirt, wizard academy slacks, wizard academy robe, wizard academy dress, clown nose, superhero mask, superhero shoes, magic w face sticker, holnwon golf cap, holnwon golf pants, cloud adventure wings, queen mari’s peri wig, pink popstar uniform, sunken ocean liner wallpaper, pink googles wallpaper, charm forest lollipop flowers, sugarberry bean bag chair, webkinz newz newspaper box, green crystal rock cluster, sweet superstar mic, orange plasma ball, and rabbit kinz banz wall art. If you want any of this PLMK!!!

cutie135

Hi! How nice of you! I can not see what anybody wrote above this and I know a lot of people wrote. I do not know what a tween queen dress is so I would like to have one if it is still being given away! And BTW, my pet crissy is a koala and they do rock lol! Oh and if somebody else wants the dress, no worries at all! Have a good one Koala!

hi do you mind sending me, the elf jester hat, golf pants and hat? my username is theLordisawesome1234 thank you and plmkasap! -Gracie

coldbear1321

I CALL DIBS ON WINGS XDDDD Lol Jsut tell meh If I can have them and if I Cant Thats Fine :) LMK #SmileBright :)

Trader101

Hi! If they are not already taken could I please have you Mrs. Santakinz bonnet and your cloud adventure wings. Thanks my username is v15d.

cutieny2008

Hi! I would love the jingle jester hat and lollipop flowers. My UN is the same as here. Thanks! :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.