Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

markg97

Thank You Tyler, for the Awesome Christmas Gift I didn’t know what to send so I’ll check your Wishlist and see if I have anything. If there isn’t anything on your wishlist i’ll send over some PSF okay. Thank You Once again See you around W.W. and have a Great Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years

LambTyler

It’s ok Mark you don’t have to send anything back. I’m glad you enjoyed the gift! I was really looking forward to sending friends gifts this year. Merry Christmas!! ~LambTyler~

markg97

Okay Tyler, You made my Christmas more fun, I got two Webkinz for Christmas (both signatures) and the Clothes you sent, look great on one of my others Webkinz (Erin) and the Retired Exclusives went into other rooms Thank You. See you around W.W. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Years

LambTyler

Awesome! I’m super glad I could make your Christmas fun. Congrats on the new Webkinz! Invite me over sometime! Lamb

markg97

I probably will invite you over sometime in the new year, I’m still working on some rooms, and after what Ganz does with Nuts and Bolts big announcement, cause if its moving rooms and/or moving doors it will probably be after that. If you want I can send over their PSF for your Collection Okay. See you around W.W. and have a Happy New Years

markg97

Oh I forgot to ask did you get the Winter Wonderland Window and/or Mirror from Ganz Parent Club? if not I got a Extra Window from there. Let me know and See you Around W.W. and Happy New Years

LambTyler

Hey Mark. I am working on lot’s of rooms at the same time. But I can always follow you around on the map if you want to avoid showing me rooms that aren’t finished. It would be cool if we could relocate rooms, but I don’t think they would do that now because we can replace wall papers, so you would be able to technically move your room. But they need to get the rid of the doors, they’re horrible LOL. And I did get the winter wonderland items, thank you very much for the offer! See you around! Lamb

markg97

Okay Tyler, What rooms would you like to see my Pets or my “Hang out, themed rooms’”(yes i’m asking you) just a warning cause, I have lots of items in some rooms, so it might take awhile to load,I had other friends over and they had to log out a few times but they did get to see some of the rooms. The Only reason I want to relocate rooms are, so I can move my pet(s) room to one location. And I’m glad you got the items cause I remember seeing something on one of your list that had a same name. See you around W.W. and Have a Happy New Years P.S. if you want to come over you can pick the time (KinzTime) and date Okay.

LambTyler

Ok Mark. You can show me whichever rooms YOU like the best. You just say “follow me” and if you leave the room, I look on the map and find you and go to that room. It’s as simple as that! It’s ok if there are rooms that taker longer to load and stuff, I have plenty of rooms like that. And ya, I guess it would be nice for me to have all my pet rooms together. As for the picking a date, any time you are online at the same time as me, you can send me a note saying come visit my webkinz room. If I have time I’ll send a note back and you can invite me. Otherwise, don’t even bother with the note, just invite! See you around! Lamb

markg97

Hey Tyler, I just tried to but you where busy so i’ll try again later. Remember I don’t have KinzChat Plus and if the speech buttons don’t work I’ll used actions to move around the house. Okay See you around W.W. and Happy New Years

LambTyler

Ya sorry Mark. I was in the trading room then I sent you a letter but someone else invited me over. We’ll try again, don’t worry. Lamb

markg97

It’s okay I had the same thing happen to me. We’ll try again someday. See you around W.W. and Happy New Years

LambTyler

Hey Mark, it doesn’t seem to be working. You should try inviting me to an indoor room, a lot of times outdoor rooms glitch. Also, sometimes some people’s houses just glitch to much. I have a friend that has tried inviting me over many times and the same thing happened. Lamb

markg97

I’ll try, I saw your Webkinz (in the doorway) but it wouldn’t do anything and I was trying to invite you into a Treetop Room but that also doesn’t work so I’ll try leading you to it (if it lets me), we’ll try again soon See you around W.W. and Happy New Years

LambTyler

Ya Mark, we will try again. I don’t know sometimes that happens. Happy new year to you as well!

icecooler86

Sorry, the comments wouldn’t load so I thought I didn’t post anything. So I double posted, I’m really sorry if I annoyed you LT.

LambTyler

Oh no, you didn’t annoy me! I was just saying the lists might take some time, but you weren’t annoying me! Merry Christmas!! Lamb

icecooler86

What PSF do you have more than one of?

LambTyler

Yes, I am going to make a list of extras I have that I will be giving away. Just be patient. LT

Where do you even keep all of your PSF? ~Agentequ~

LambTyler

Hi Koala! I keep the PSF I am collecting in rooms full of fridges! Lamb

dreamfaster

I have an account with tons of refrigerators!

LambTyler

Cool, so do I! That’s were I keep all my foods. I have a list of them I am giving away on the last page if you want to check it out. And LMK if you have any dog foods, that’s what I am collecting now, regular dog PSF. Thanks, Lamb

icecooler86

Then maybe you could make a list of any PSF you have more than one.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.