Let's Be Friends!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let's Be Friends!

This topic contains 6 voices and has 5 replies.

• Author

KinzKat101

Hello! Kinz Kat here! I would really like to make some new friends on Webkinz world! If you would like to add me as a friend, my username is: gracember. A few things about me: my favorite color is blue. My favorite webkinz is my fennec fox. I want a wii U for Christmas!I would like to get the chinese dragon webkinz. I hope that they make a toy butterfly webkinz! well- that’s it! thank you and I hope we can be friends! Your Future Friend- Kinz Kat

True2MyWord1

I am…. True2MyWord1! I’d love to be your best bud on WW if you want!!!! Sorry, if I sound crazy. :P

candicarmin

Sent you a friend’s request. You could also add my niece and daugther izzyb01 and bailey08kinz. We’d welcome new friends reading this as well.

hklover628

Hi! sent you a request! ;)

cruisingal

Hi KinzKat! It’s nice to meet u!! I will send a friend request to you right away. I like your forum. Great idea to get to know people. Thanks, Cruisingal

Misty900

I send a friends request! ;)

bgos

Hey! My user name is the same as my account name! Oh, and I know of someone who probably would want to be your friend, here are their names: mollyberger & LaJae. Hope this helps!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.