Lets Find Out The Neon Tutu Clothing Machine Recipe

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lets Find Out The Neon Tutu Clothing Machine Recipe

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HeyitsGlitz 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

heardt

Ok I Would Think It Would Be Any Of These Items, *Black Belt *Rainbow Belt *Fruorescent Flip Flops *Rainbow Boots *Rainbow Stripe Pants *Ruffled Skirt I Would Think Those Items Would Be In It, Don’t Ya Think?

Are we sure that it’s never been solved EVER? because what if someone got it, but either 1: said it was patchwork or 2: didn’t tell anyone ? I don’t know, but someone said before that the total cost was 250, so if we did a little math we could maybe figure it out.

heardt

Maybe, But People Say They Haven’t Figured It Out, But We Could Maybe Figure It Out With That Information, Thanks!

cuddlyfur1

ughh, guys that is not the recipe. So far nobody has guessed the recipe, but we do know that the black vest is in it.

heardt

Everyone Has Tried The Black Vest And 2 Other Items, Black Vest Isn’t In It!

HeyitsGlitz

OH WAIT NVM YOU WHERE RIGHT!

HeyitsGlitz

I will try looking it up! WOW YOU WHERE HALF RIGHT! the rainbow belt and black belt is involved but the last thing you needed was rainbow paints! WOW U GOOOOOD AT GUESSING!

good ideas

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.