Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz Friends, I’m hoping some of y’all indulged in the new Supernova theme like I did. I have three extra trampolines and an extra chest. I still need the bed and one more chair. I’m really hoping someone else got extras of what I want, and would be up for trading. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LuckEMommy

@animalmomkls i did indulge myself i have an extra bed and extra chair along with extra bean bag lol I have a lot of extra on some retired or old/trading card themes and some new themes i am alway ready to trade I meet in the trading room usually saturday or sunday around 9pm-1159pm friend me at LuckEmommy or my olderst daughters account she has given as a community account since she opend more then one when she was younger and webkinz was new

LuckEMommy

@animalmomkls i did indulge myself i have an extra bed and extra chair along with extra bean bag lol I have a lot of extra on some retired or old/trading card themes and some new themes i am alway ready to trade I meet in the trading room usually saturday or sunday around 9pm-1159pm friend me at LuckEmommy or my olderst daughters account she has given as a community account since she opend more then one when she was younger and webkinz was new

tunkany

Looking for Blue Bandanna to complete pirate outfit. Really, I just need a deluxe member to buy one and send it to me, since I am not a deluxe member. In return, I can offer a 50% off W Shop coupon. Or, since the Blue Bandanna is relatively cheap, I could purchase an item of your choice about the same price (provided that it does NOT require a deluxe membership) and send it to you. Any takers? Please reply to this comment before sending a friend request. :) Have a happy day in Webkinz World!

Alphaowlbear

Hi tunkany – I’d be happy to help you get some bandanas – nothing needed in return – happy to help :-). If you would please send a friend request to alphacat – what is your UN so I know who you are – thanks

Alphaowlbear

Hi again tunkany – would you like any of the pirate outfit pieces from Vacation Island? I wouldn’t want anything in return for them – I’m just always trying to find homes for my extra things. JLMK- alphacat

tunkany

YES PLEASE. I’m so so so sorry it took so long to reply! I completely forgot that I posted a comment here! I believe I received and accepted a friend request from you.

Hi everyone, I’m new to this section on Webkinz News. I’ve been searching desperately for the Majestic Beach Daybed and it’s small theme collection from the 2018 super summer mystery bag. I’ve collected many rares, psi (pet specific items), super exclusive items and much more all in hopes of trading my way into getting this collection. If anyone has this collection and willing to trade, please let me know! Also willing to purchase estore items if need, but id prefer that be a last resort, but who knows, let’s see! -ClairebearWebkinz

lilstinky

Good morning, all! I would like to make the olive jumpsuit (I think that’s what it’s called) and the vested dress. If someone could send me the pieces needed to make them, I will send KinzCash coins in return to cover the cost. Please check out my posts in “Giveaways” and “My Want List”. Thanks in advance!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I sent a package to you already today – I’d be happy to start sending the clothing recipe pieces tomorrow if no one else sends them today – I’ll keep watching this post. Did you get the recipe for the Citrus Strapped Sundress from the summer neon colored clothes? I’d be happy to send those as well – JLMK :-) alphacat

lilstinky

@Alphaowlbear – You are so kind! I did get the recipe for the citrus strapped sundress. Thank you for being willing to send the other recipe items. I’m not a huge clothing collector (since I have a rather large food collection that I work on), but I like to make the recipe clothes when I can. Again, thanks for helping me! ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Good morning @lilstinky, I just sent you the items to make the Olive Jumpsuit. Happy to help a friend. Your friend blurayne

lilstinky

Thank you so much – I can’t wait to go make it! ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I just sent the Vested Dress pieces to you – Enjoy! I see that blurayne already sent the Olive Jumpsuit items. Have a great day! alphacat

lilstinky

Thank you to you and Blu-ray next for sending them. I never would have guessed those pieces to make the new clothing! I appreciate your help!

autumntrails

Hi there! Does anyone have any patio plants besides the raspberry and crabapple ones? I have a brilliant gazebo, gorilla slide, 2 hollow tree hideouts (from the fairytale forest ?? box), the iceberg bear PSI (Hot Springs Bath) and an enchanted elven pipe organ. If you have some patio plants but aren’t interested in any of these items, let me know what you are interested in and I’ll do my best to get it for you! Thanks!

Comments are closed.