lets solve the neon tutu!!! lets be the ones to solve it!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives lets solve the neon tutu!!! lets be the ones to solve it!

This topic contains 74 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  style808 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

alright everyone! there have been a lot of forums trying to solve it but nobody has yet! lets try! on plumpys place she says: “its a punk -tacular blast from the past.” now lets figure this out! if you don’t have much money to try some combinations maybe try that forum that says earn 10,000 kinzcash in 10 days. then lets try it out and solve it!

lilmonkeydan

I am trying to make a forum for that I just sent it so it might come though and I have some great advice so if it comes though please come and it will give you what I think is it

True2MyWord1

What is the neon tutu? Why is everyone trying to solve it?

icecooler86

It’s a clothing item that a lot of people like ( try searching it up on Kinzapedia ) and really want it, so now they’re trying to make it.

I tried the Black Vest and FFF a bunch of time and those items together probably don’t equal anything, honestly, every time I’ve tried them together it is just patchwork. I really think the Black Vest is in it, maybe a belt, but I can’t figure out a third item! Just keep trying! We can solve this!

mollyberger

ok so I think that the third item has to be a skirt.

i tryed fff+pink ruffled skirt+retro rainbow belt= pw hope this sorta helps

mollyberger

I think we need to just think. if the black vest is in it then what else? I think that the retro rainbow belt isn’t in it but I have no idea! I tried everything I thought . any new suggestions?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.