Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s solve the Neon Tutu Recipe!!!

This topic contains 123 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  kitty3119 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

I have a strategy for solving this. The strategy is: Black Vest + Florescent Flip Flops+ everything. I already tried Black vest + florescent flip flops+ all skirts, belts, and glasses. All we need to try is all shirts, bottoms, shoes, and hats.

The fuloresent flip flop r DEFINELY not in it. They were released after the neon tutu came out. But I’m 100% sure that the black vest is in it. I thought maybe that the ruffled skirt could be it but then I found out that they were released after the neon tutu came out, as well. ;(. I REALLY want to know the recipe! My friend and I have spent an uncountable amount of kinzcash on it and we can’t figure it out. But I’m trying more combination since I have 13,611. But maybe the smocked sundress is in it. So all I have figured out for my attempt is black vest and smocked sundress But I’ve heard that webkinz uses a lot of ballerina stuff in recipes so I am trying black vest+smocked sundress+ballerina leotard top= PATCHWORK!!, black vest+smocked sundress+ballerina tights= PATCHWORK!! Black vest+smocked sundress+ballerina shoes=PATCHWORK!! Dang it, I thought those would be it but I heard that the ruby slippers could be it so I’m going to try those. I will post what I use later.

zoraice

I hope we solve the recipe soon! We can do it if we work together. :) I will work on some combinations later on. I will let you guys know right away, or make my own forumn saying the recipe if I somehow figure it out. See ya. :) -ZoraIce

i wanna solve this recipie soo bad! i found out some items on youtube but it didnt really help. oh and friend me on webkinz @mykinzbro

shukfong16

I tried all the rainbow combinations that I could come up with but..NOTHING! Webkinz World said that it was only on October or something like that.

It’s not Black Vest + Ruby Slippers + Retro Rainbow Belt

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.