Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

markg97

Hay y’all I no longer need the Banana Split Seeds I got them form a great friend (Thanks) and my most current list of want and trade list at the top of page 8(of this post). See you around W.W.

markg97

Hay y’all mark. here, I just want you to know that I no longer need the Sly Slide got it from a great friend (thanks) but i’m still looking for the items on the top of page 8 (of this post) that is where my updated list is at.

markg97

Hay Alice my sister says “Thanks You” for all the items she loves them and now she got to finish her room(s) and she doesn’t know how they got their she was very happy and one last thing a Red Striped Fedora from the KinzStyle Outlet, Thanks a lot and if she ask for anything else I don’t think they will be to hard to find just probably deluxe items from the shops. And I don’t think we’ll actually trade I think we just like to surprise each other. And about the Licorice Fish PSI I looked on your trading list and I saw it was a “big want” and I thought it will be a great gift for you (I even asked the Webkinz Fairy Godmother for help), but since you already have one I try to look for something else please just let me know, i’m in the trading room almost everyday so it would not be a problem. Thank you Alice for all you do from my sister and me.

Glad to know your sister enjoyed the gifts. I believe I still have a few more items to send her as I believe you asked for doubles of some of the Starry Slumber items, so I’ll send those today and the Fedora tomorrow. Tell her to feel free to ask anytime, and that goes for you as well. Lol, I believe you’re right. I really appreciate you making an effort to look for it for me. That certainly means a lot! I’m not asking for anything in return except for a thank you, which you’ve always given. Let me know if there’s anything else you guys would like. Have a good day!

markg97

Thank You Alice. for the items and yes I did ask for two of some items of the Starry Slumber items( I was finishing of one my rooms and I needed those items) I told her who you were and she sends a big Thanks for all the items, i’ll let you know if she or I need anything else but for now we are okay with what we have gotten. Thanks for all you do and See you around W.W.

crissy135

So happy to hear you and Mark made it work- maybe I read wrong and should not have said anything- btw we are already WW friends. I really do not need anything right now except for seeds to grow because I send people veggies and for you to keep sending the things I ask for building kits- I help lamb send kits out for his forum and send veggies for another forum. I don’t collect- I just see things I like and then I ask- I never sell/trade anything cuz if I get a gift I like to keep it. I have KC so I do not need to sell things thank goodness:) You are super sweet for offering and if you ever need something and I have it I will give it to you:) crissy135

Not a problem. It was very sweet of you to speak up for me and say something. But Mark is very nice and we did make it work. Ok, thank you for letting me know. That’s very nice of you to help out others like that. Please do let me know if you find anything you’d like to have. Aww, you don’t have to do that, but thank you very much for the generous offer! Have a wonderful day!

markg97

Hi crissy mark. here, I did send alice the T.V. she knew what would happen if I got the Fresh Waterfall and I got it, so she got the T.V. cause she asked. Hope this helps and see you around in W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.