Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

markg97

Hi Alice, Sorry i know that I said that nothing needed but I read that the Spring Clothes line going and I don’t know what they are getting rid of so, I just need these few clothing from their the Delightful Dining Dress, White Tiger Dress, the Fine Feather Fashion Hat, Spring Running Jacket and from the KinzStyle Shop the Sunset Surfer Shorts, Rose Party Dress and the Gold Loop Belt ( you can get to these anytime really) But the first few I would like cause i don’t know if they will be leaving soon.and sorry I don’t have anything on your list. but Thank You in Advance for all you do.

Not a problem, I’m happy to help. I will definitely check on those clothing items and grab them up if I can (hopefully they’re all still there). I’ll also grab those Kinzstyle clothes for you and will send over the next few days. Sorry in advance if my sending is sporadic but I never know if I’ll have time to log on from one day to the next. Nothing needed in return. Just enjoy. I’ll let you know if I encounter any problems.

markg97

Thanks again Alice so much for the clothes they look great on my Webkinz and it not a problem about sending things, I know things get very busy from time to time, and just let me know if any problems come okay, Have a Good Day and See you around W.W.

Mark, Just wanted to say thank you so much for the surprise!! I love that sofa, its adorable! Thank you for thinking of me. You’re always so kind. Would you like anything in return? Is there anything you’re needing at the moment? Just let me know. And thanks a million!! :D

markg97

Hay Alice, Nothing in return just enjoy, and look on your post “Looking for…” to see what else I had to say about it and just send Becky a Thank You that is all I ask for. Okay See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi y’all I’m updating my list of what I want and have. What i’m looking for is the Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes).Caramel Apple seeds, the Lurking Lagoon (both POTM), and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (Rare). These are what I have the Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a lot more rares just ask for the Theme and the Item from that theme ( e.i. Neo Gothic Theme-Bookshelf or Aztec Theme-Calender) just let me know and i’l see if I have them. Well That is my updated list (for now) just let me know if your interested. See y’all around W.W.

LambTyler

Ok so I am waiting for your post to show up on my forum but out of your list I need the two pet of the month items. I will wait to see your post first though. Thanks, Lamb

markg97

Hay Tyler, I have put up a offer on your post “My new trade list” and tell me if that is a good offer, and if you have the Lurking Lagoon i’ll trade for the other POTM, okay See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Tyler, Thanks for coming to my page, I did see something that I’m interested in I’ll tell you on your post “My new trade list” and if you want to trade, my wish/trade list is at the top of page 8( of this post) to see what my current list is like. okay See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hi Mark! You said if we wanted to chat we should chat here! So I came lol. You should check out my trade list and tell me if there is anything you are interested in! Ttyl, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.