Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

hey sorry i didn’t see your pist mark. i am not deluxe but some friends on webkinz sent me several stuff. aand C.T. is my favorite Other band. Casting Crowns is my fave Christian band. ~Texas Girl

markg97

Hey Angel, I had updated my list a lot. and I will make a new list soon and quick question do you want to be friends on Webkinz send me a friend request my username(markg97) here is the same on Webkinz.- Also Texan

candycanej

Hey mark. I have the whimsical wonderland flooring and donut seeds. I am willing to trade them for a fair item in return.-candycanej

markg97

how about the In-home bowling alley and the roadster Go-Kart does that sound fair? just let me know.

markg97

Hay candy, just to let you know that I have updated my list on page 3 of this post and do you still want the Roadster Go-Kart and the In-Home Bowling alley for the Donuts Seeds and the Whimsical Wonderland Flooring. Just let me know, maybe we can work out a trade.

candycanej

AliceInWonderland4, I have the pink poodle psi. Do you have something you would like to trade for it.-candycanej

Thank you very much for the offer, but Mark was kind enough to send it to me in return. Have a good day and good luck trading!

Hi mark. I sent you the Iwan Rest Bed. Would you happen to still have the Pink Poodle PSI? If not, that’s okay. Also, was wondering if you were Deluxe or not? If not, is there anything you’d like from Persephone’s Shop? Lmk, thanks.

markg97

Thank Alice love the Iwan Bed and again didn’t expect the other 2 items, Is there anything that I can look for you in the Trading room maybe a PSI, Clothing or something else just let me know and i’ll try to get it.

markg97

Hay Alice, I still do have the pink poodle PSI I will send it over, I’m not Deluxe and their are few things that I want from the KinzStyle Shop the Gleaming Gold Sandals, the Witch’s Dress and the Playing Phoenix Shoes those are some of the clothes that I want i’ll see if I need anything else. And Alice just let me know if their is anything that I need to look for in the trading room maybe something like a PSI, Clothing or something else just let me know. Thanks

Mark, you are very welcome. I don’t like sending a package with empty spaces lol. Thank you for the Poodle Car and extras you sent, much appreciated. Consider those three clothing items yours and let me know if there’s anything else you’d like from there, or any of the ‘Deluxe Only’ clothing from the outlet. I’ll keep an eye out for the rest of your wants. Don’t worry about looking for anything for me, I’m just happy to help! Have a good day!

Mark, Unfortunately the Witch Dress isn’t available for purchase from the Kinzstyle Shop, but I will keep an eye out for it for you. Sorry about that! Let me know if there’s anything else you want from there. I sent the Runners and Sandals already. Thanks.

markg97

Thanks Alice, that okay I saw the Witches Dress on a list somewhere and I thought it was in their, On the other parts of clothing the Sailor Tunic Pretty Purple Spring Dress and the Red Stripe Fedora from the KinzStyle Outlet. I’ll see if their is anything else, i’ll post if their is and Thank You for being a Great Friend. P.S. I updated my list on page 3 of this post.

Hi Mark, I will check on those items and send them to you if at all possible. I’ll be logging on in just a bit, so if those items are still there, I’d be happy to send them to you. I keep an eye out for your new wants. See you around(:

markg97

Thanks Alice, for the clothes i’ll let you know if I need anything else (deluxe), but for now I don’t need anything. Have a nice day and see you around W.W.. Thanks

markg97

Hay Markg97 here, just want y’all to know that I have just got the Neo Gothic Floor Lamp but I still need the other Items and now looking for the Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI). Just let me know if you want something for it. Thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.