Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

hey i would love to be your webkinz friend mark. i sent you a fr. you said you are a Texan??? do you mind if i asked you a question? i asked Dapple this question and they got it right off. hope to see you in webkinz world! ~Texas Girl

inki14

oops… replied on my mom’s parent club account AGAIN! Anyway pajama1010 is me lol. Sorry about that. -Missy

markg97

Hi Missy, is Pajama1010 your username in W.W. and are you wanting to trade through the KinzPost. Just let me know, and if so can you please send it first so I know that i’m getting it to the right person. Thanks.

markg97

Hay pajama, I still have the Glittery Evening Gown and i’ll trade it for the sandstone spa, but what do you want for the Neo Gothic Dinging Table? I have the Pink or Green Pop-star Uniform for it, just let me know. Thanks

pajama1010

Hi I am interested in the glittering evening gown if you still have it. I HAVE: Neo gothic floor lamp, neo gothic dining table, Iwan rest bed, and sandstone spa. Plz lmk if you have anything else you want for it. Thx! -Missy

markg97

Hay y’all markg97 here updating my list on what I am looking for and what i have have, i’m looking for: Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( Deluxe Clothing ) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds and Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Dinging Table,Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring, the Sly Slide( Signature Fox PSI) the Celestial S’more Campsite (Adventure Park grand prize Bengal Tiger) and finally the Candy Can Seeds. What I have: the Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed),Persian Cat (non-signature) PSI, Aztec Calendar, Dex Dangerous Model Space Fighter, Neon Plant, Bumper Cart (Rare/Exclusives) Crystal Falls (from the wShop, and has to be traded through the Trading Room) and finally the Fairy High Counsel Throne (From the Alyssa Star Challenge), Yes I know that it is a lot but I really like these items. Please and Thank You and just let me know if you want to trade.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.