lets trade priceless clothes for priceless clothes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives lets trade priceless clothes for priceless clothes

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  alexiamarie12 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

smoky01

<p>i got orangearmy and wacky and shuts and sombrero i need skater cat trophy skateboard and egyptian and other priceless clothes
    </p>

smoky01 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 12:00 PM

i got orangearmy and wacky and shuts and sombrero i need skater cat trophy skateboard and egyptian and other priceless clothes

I NEED SOMBRERO!!! I offer Slips, Big black belt, And LOTS MOREE!!!!

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-16 at 10:38 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-06-16 at 09:19 PM
      LOUE:
      I saw on another forum that you had an endangered fresh waterfall for trade. If you’ve still got it, I would love to offer. Since it’s not clothing, we can go to another forum to discuss if you’re willing to trade. Let me know if you have it, and what other forum you would like to use. Thanks!

HEY THERE LADY OF THE HOUSE……WHAT IS YOUR OFFER? PLMK…THANKS WE COULD USE READY SET TRADE BY SAG…..JUST LET ME KNOW…THANKS

Well, I have a hot springs mega stove, if you’re interested. It’s another endangered exclusive, and it’s value is the same is the falls, but I would be willing to add to it since I know it is not as popular as the fresh water falls. If you’re interested, please let me know if you need me to add anything, and, if so, what you would like and think would be fair. If you don’t need that, maybe let me know what else you’re looking for? And, yes, the “Ready, Set, Trade” forum is fine. I’ll look for your reply there. Thank you so much!

loue354

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-06-16 at 09:19 PM

LOUE:
      I saw on another forum that you had an endangered fresh waterfall for trade. If you’ve still got it, I would love to offer. Since it’s not clothing, we can go to another forum to discuss if you’re willing to trade. Let me know if you have it, and what other forum you would like to use. Thanks!

HEY THERE LADY OF THE HOUSE……WHAT IS YOUR OFFER? PLMK…THANKS WE COULD USE READY SET TRADE BY SAG…..JUST LET ME KNOW…THANKS

LOUE:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.