List of priceless items?

Home Forums Questions – Archives List of priceless items?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys, while I’m in the trading room I see everyone say they want priceless items, but I don’t know if any of my items are priceless, could someone make me a list of all the current priceless items? If I don’t have any, do you know what would be a good trade so I can get started on collecting priceless? Thanks for any answers- JesusismyLord. By the way, the only items I have that people want are nafaria slippers and royal blue crown, are either of those priceless? I wouldn’t be surprised if not, but none of my internet research was succesful. :(

Atomton

Do you have an extra hammock? I never got 1 so if you have one it would be great. Please check out my trading forum, Atomton’s Trade List 2!-Atom

Atomton

Oh and is it hopeless wishing for them?-Atom

dogfish

Yes, hopeless ROFL You are too funny. Not sure what the TV is worth, not priceless, the dinning set is the “grand prize” and not too many people have the set. BTW all grand prizes are worth more, like the Easter Hammock, the Cascading Fountain from Eater and the Pumpkin Coach bed, to name a few. TTYL DF

Atomton

Is the Cares TV priceless? I got it from the trading table!-Atom

Atomton

Oh I didn’t know priceless were all clothes that sucks. Is there more priceless than that? Any items? Thanks so much for the info DF you are amazing!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom yes priceless items are things like the day one trophy,print and cake. The toy tool belt, western brass vase, year one lair gate, skater cat trophy, Halloween urn, again very old and hard to find items. The Cares dinning table and chairs are worth a ton, and so is the Holiday tubby tummies bear. If you have any of these do not trade them. Good rule of trading, promo for promo, priceless for priceless works every time. I traded a big promo item for the sun embrace bed, so that works sometimes also, as long as both traders are happy. Cutieace, my bff, once made a great list of all priceless for me. She is an expert on all WW values. TTYL DF

GASP my cousin has the halloween gate! (she doesn’t get on much anymore ) and I put it up for trade for estore points along with 11 other items and I got offeedr 18,00 points total, I guess I’m taking that down from my trade list. oh and thanks for the replies so much!

Hey Atom! Thanks for the reply! And thank you for trading with me! Thanks a bunch!

dogfish

Hi Atom and JIML, I know the kids in the trading room love all promo, but when they ask for “priceless” they mean old items that are worth as much as 250,000 in KC now. Like elf, each piece is worth that much. Bunny ears, reindeer antlers, wacky jeans, plumpy glasses, all are priceless. Then there are level ten items, also called priceless, like gold chariot bed, emo jeans, sun embrace bed, the minty sofa, to name a few. My first priceless trade was full safari costume for a pair of plumpy glasses. The old blue crown is worth a lot, so be careful trading it. I am sure it is worth at least 100,000, by now. Check your values so you don’t get cheated in the TR. DF

dogfish

Thanks for the expertise, but I have been playing a long time. I have an almost complete collection. I don’t have the stone lion PSI or the directors chair trophy. I have every other WW item. People use the word “priceless” for lots of items, including level tens. The Lair gate is worth more than Wacky jeans and considered priceless, so is the year one trophy, WW member trophy and some other items. So, No biggie, I don’t need any help with WW, thanks anyway. Dogfish Good Luck Trading

Niberts1

Ok I do see your point. Level Tens is also priceless I just refer to it as level ten not priceless even though they are the same thing. No Problem at all that was my fault sorry. I just refer to it as level ten not priceless. I am newer to this sorry less than 2 and a half weeks. I have been playing webkinz for 4 years been in kinz chat plus for a year. So that is my mistake I should have known sorry. Have a Great Christmas!

Niberts1

Oh yes Dogfish do you have any priceless for trade I am in need of charm and scuba belt for extras. If not I am sorry for asking.

dogfish

Hi, well, both forest tiaras and scuba are not priceless, LOL I am picky about some items, I won’t break up sets, like scuba, because I don’t trade and would be stuck with “pieces” . I also call most of those items Level tens, but items like toy tool belt, and other WW items, that are not PSI I refer to as priceless. No need to be sorry, just chatting here. DF

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.