List of priceless items?

Home Forums Questions – Archives List of priceless items?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys, while I’m in the trading room I see everyone say they want priceless items, but I don’t know if any of my items are priceless, could someone make me a list of all the current priceless items? If I don’t have any, do you know what would be a good trade so I can get started on collecting priceless? Thanks for any answers- JesusismyLord. By the way, the only items I have that people want are nafaria slippers and royal blue crown, are either of those priceless? I wouldn’t be surprised if not, but none of my internet research was succesful. :(

Atomton

Can you send the easter egg hammock DF, if you have an extra?-Atom

dogfish

Hi Atom I am doing Christmas right now, making my list and finding the items to send to many people, so I can’t do the Easter thing right now. I give all year, but gift special items at this time of year. If you want the hammock as your special gift then tell me. I will start hunting for one. DF

guys, I see people always ask for sail, and I have the life jacket, is that worth much? I’m no expert I know :P

dogfish

Hi the sail clothing is kinda iffy now, Seeing how so many pets are being retired. The sail that is in demand is the dress, blouse, hats and shoes and the entire Capt, outfit. The life jacket was free for all but I can’t recall where we all got it. Maybe a challenge. Slips are from trading cards, and have been given away on the newsz many times. They are not priceless, but in demand by those that don’t have a pair. Level ten PSIs are the ones that come with exclusive pets, like the ones only Ganz employee got, like the mint sofa and bed. Also the prize pets, like the new stone lion, fire bird, silk sparrow, to name a few. Some are long retired, like the cheeky cat and dog, both stoves. Some call melody priceless, but it is promo. Any one can get promo if they buy from the estore. Hope this helped, DF

okay thanks for replying so quickly, this helped (but I’m disappointed that none of my items are priceless :( ) how would you suggest getting started on a priceless collection? some people won’t even take signature psi for priceless (I know they’re probably worth more, but I’d rather have a swing or piano than a pair of glasses or a hat lol, but I’m still looking for priceless)

dogfish

Hi, we all start with no priceless. Honestly, unless you want a “collection” or you are into the fashion side of WW the priceless clothing is no biggie. I have what I call the “collectors gene” LOL I enjoy making collections, not just in WW but other toys and things also. I don’t collect WW foods, not PSFs anyway. I would not trade my great PSIs for priceless, but that’s me. When I first began I traded and sold all my PSIs, and it took me two years to get them all back. I’d rather have a swing too. DF

ya my sister sold all her’s too lol, I’m still helping her get em back lol I collect things like beanbags, posters, snowglobes, plasma balls, plushes, bobbleheads (I have all the plasma balls yay :D!)

dogfish

Guys, here is a short list of priceless ITEMS LOL my last post here, I hope on this subject. The Directors Chair Trophy, Red lava, Day One trophy,cake and print, nutcracker, Monster Lair gate, Cheeky dog and cat PSI, silk sparrow psi, both the mystical panda and labs PSIs. Sweet tooth tigers minty sofa, Items that are retired, hard to find and worth more than 200,000 are indeed Priceless. There are more, anyone can research this. The most common priceless in the CH are the clothing items, more than ever since my bff Fairy God Mom gave tons away a few month ago. Hope this helps. DF PS forgot the winter green mint bed, one of my faves.

dogfish

OH forgot, I hope you are getting your free tokens by watching the movie this week!! DF

Niberts1

Priceless Items are clothing items. Look up on Google Images ” priceless items webkinz ” look it up and it will show you most of them. They are clothing. Then there are promos which are items that you get in the Estore which are trade able they are also different and a lot more intersting then other items in my mind. I hope this helps you. If you need anymore help I am a light green gem dog named August in the trading room. Hope this helped! Niether are priceless but the Blue crown was a retired item from the outlet many people like it.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.