LOOK HERE! RARE WEBKINZ NAMES NOBODY WILL HAVE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOK HERE! RARE WEBKINZ NAMES NOBODY WILL HAVE!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  imprettychill 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

imprettychill wrote on 2012-09-02 at 07:42 PM

hello everyone! Glad to see you have adopted a new webkinz! Now, you must be thinking, \”what is a name to call my webkinz that is very unique?\”, and i have the answers! Just give me your animal type and its color! Its that easy! I can give a list of 5 unique names! Post here! You wont regret it :D

5 names 4 a cotton candy pup please ! gummy ~ p.s congrats on the forum ! how many days dose it take 2 post a form !? :D THX !

by the way, also give the gender of the animal you wish to name! thnx!

boy: arundati
      boy:stratus
      boy:boombolt
      boy:alikay
      boy:undefineablejolt

girl:arundati
      girl:sweetstreak
      girl:tsunamiswirl
      girl:amianne
      girl:torilee

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 02:44 PM

hello everyone! Glad to see you have adopted a new webkinz! Now, you must be thinking, \”what is a name to call my webkinz that is very unique?\”, and i have the answers! Just give me your animal type and its color! Its that easy! I can give a list of 5 unique names! Post here! You wont regret it :D

I need names for my boy eStore Narwhal. (it’s grey with black spots on the top) Thank you!
      PS I need names REALLY fast.

well i’m move’n out 2 find another name shop ! wait a sec i can use your ‘s fury ! i forgot ! sorry ! p.s narwals r cute ! congrats on who ever’s adopting it ! gummy~

$tarryNight

I need names for my boy eStore Narwhal. (it’s grey with black spots on the top) Thank you!
      PS I need names REALLY fast.

FuryGirl5

lmj87 wrote on 2012-09-03 at 12:28 PM

where are you ?????????

i dunno. he/she may come back soon though! :) Hey, come 2 my designing contest 4 pets! Its called “The Ultimate Design Contest!!!!” I’d love 2 have u enter! thx!
      Just Kick It,
      Fury

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.