LOOK HERE! RARE WEBKINZ NAMES NOBODY WILL HAVE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOK HERE! RARE WEBKINZ NAMES NOBODY WILL HAVE!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  imprettychill 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

imprettychill wrote on 2012-09-02 at 07:42 PM

hello everyone! Glad to see you have adopted a new webkinz! Now, you must be thinking, \”what is a name to call my webkinz that is very unique?\”, and i have the answers! Just give me your animal type and its color! Its that easy! I can give a list of 5 unique names! Post here! You wont regret it :D

5 names 4 a cotton candy pup please ! gummy ~ p.s congrats on the forum ! how many days dose it take 2 post a form !? :D THX !

oh! wow thnx! haha cant wait for more people to post

imprettychill wrote on 2012-09-04 at 01:04 PM

rockers papillion:
      1.schomelena
      2.meisha
      3.koela
      4.lialee
      5.muisa
      cheeky monkey:
      1.manger
      2.shongen
      3.mensen
      4.tuin
      5.verteller
      pig:
      1.sterk
      2.spek
      3.tocino
      4.sabroso
      5.varken
      black cat:
      1.vrowna
      2.mewena
      3.katshay
      4.gatita
      5.mewedia
      wow! great to see you’ve adopted so many webkinz! where did you happen to get all of them from? i cant ever find any here! ps i hoped i helped you find a perfect name!

Funny that you bring that up, because I actually didn’t….. I’m a naming forum critic, and that was just a test I gave you. Based on your past customer satisfaction, your popularity, and how you did on the test, you get….. a 7.7!!! Love how unique your names are!

~A.R.G.
      P.S.: If you want to enter a great fashion contest, please come to the forum Project RUFFway!

Jakarta

imprettychill wrote on 2012-09-02 at 07:42 PM

hello everyone! Glad to see you have adopted a new webkinz! Now, you must be thinking, \”what is a name to call my webkinz that is very unique?\”, and i have the answers! Just give me your animal type and its color! Its that easy! I can give a list of 5 unique names! Post here! You wont regret it :D

Hi I want to see your names! I was goiing to name my pet Miley, but I do like rare names! Pet Rockerz papillon Brown and Black with a pink bow! THANKS

Ja{<arta

rockers papillion:
      1.schomelena
      2.meisha
      3.koela
      4.lialee
      5.muisa

cheeky monkey:
      1.manger
      2.shongen
      3.mensen
      4.tuin
      5.verteller

pig:
      1.sterk
      2.spek
      3.tocino
      4.sabroso
      5.varken

black cat:
      1.vrowna
      2.mewena
      3.katshay
      4.gatita
      5.mewedia

wow! great to see you’ve adopted so many webkinz! where did you happen to get all of them from? i cant ever find any here! ps i hoped i helped you find a perfect name!

Hello! I would like names for some Webkinz:

A girl Rockerz Papillion
      A boy Cheeky Monkey
      A girl Black Cat
      A boy Pig

Thanks in advance!
      ~A.R.G.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.